Reasons I am excited for the Desolation of Smaug:
- new soundtrack
- new wallpapers
- new merchandise
- new interviews
- new gifs
- new graphics
- NEW MOVIE
- NEW BEHIND THE SCENES
Reasons I am not excited for the Desolation of Smaug:
- one step closer to the Battle of Five Armies
Hello hello everyone! First of all
HAPPY NEW YEAR! May it be a healthy, awesome and fabulous one.
This is the first time I come online really since yesterday afternoon because we had friends over for NYE (I see my unintended queue was working too) so I’ve got quite some Happy New Year posts to catch up with xD LET THE REBLOGGING COMMENCE
Now on youtube.
Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer 2 (Official) [HD]
Amsterdam canals, decorated with merry Christmas lights.
Please someone tell me they also cried at the end of Love Actually because I feel like an emotional wreck now.
That, and Thomas Sangster is the cutest thing ever.
Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make eleven new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know they’ve been tagged!
1. What is your favorite website besides tumblr?
Umm… Ehhh… Probably YouTube, because music and cats. Or watchseries.com because of all the series I can watch.
2. What fandoms that you aren’t in yet would you like to join?
Supernatural. I mean, I know many inside jokes already and I ship Destiel without having watched a single episode, but that’s the thing, I haven’t watched a single episode yet and it does sound sort of interesting, to say at the least… xD
3. Have you ever been drunk? If so, elaborate the first time.
Nope. Never even had a full glass of a beverage that holds alcohol. The most I’ve taken were a few sips of mead throughout three days xD Mead is delicious though.
4. Have you got any pets? Tell about the ones you haven’t got anymore too.
Yessss! Now I’ve got two lovely cats and a fishtank. First we had one cat, but he walked away so after a while we got two new ones who are the loveliest cats :3
5. What is your favorite band?
IDON’TKNOW. I mean, I LOVE Omnia and Rapalje and Hans Zimmer and Corvus Corax and BerlinskiBeat and currently Miss Li but one favourite? I’m too random for that.
6. Did you like primary/middle/high school/college? (choose whatever you went to last, so if you’re in high school now, tell about middle school)
I’m just gonna tell about elementary school because that was awesome. I mean, all the stuff we had to learn was pretty easy and all the teachers liked me, my classmates were awesome, or at least most of them were, and we had an awesome park behind our school where we always ran about in in the breaks. Good ol’ days.
7. What is your favorite subject?
Biology. It’s just so interesting and ohh all the information!
8. What is your biggest obsession?
Sherlock Holmes. Definitely Sherlock Holmes. And not just BBC Sherlock, just almost all the adaptions I have watched and the original books of course too! And I’m fairly sure from what I’ve heard that I’m going to love the ones I yet have to watch too. I’m going as Sherlock Holmes for Halloween to school tomorrow for a reason xD
9. What do you like most about your closest friend?
No no no, I’m not good at describing stuff. I’m really not sure how to put it under words XD She’s just fucking great, she is.
10. How did you find out about tumblr?
DeviantArt. Some of my friends there had a tumblr and I decided to take a look and after having scrolled 1,5 hours on her blog I decided I might as well make a blog myself. And what a good choice that turned out to be XD
11. Which countries have you been to?
Let’s see… Germany, England, Denmark, Belgium, France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Austria, Poland. Yes, I think that was it.
And now my questions for ye tagged ones:
1. What is your favourite drink?
2. Do you own any fandom-related shirts?
3. What is your favourite book, and can you explain what makes it so great?
4. What was the last song you listened to? Do you like that song?
5. Is there a dish from another country you really like?
6. What was your very first fandom?
7. What is the first object to your left and how attached are you to said object?
8. Who is your favourite Doctor? And if you haven’t watched Doctor Who yet, do you plan to do so later?
9. Is there any particular monster or creature from a book, tv show or film that really gives you the creeps? If yes, which one?
10. Do you own a dictionary?
11. Is there anything you collect?
Dear not-so-dear people who are somewhere in my neighbourhood,
It’s cool that you’re having a party, probably with lots of friends and stuff. Cool that you’re enjoying the music. I, however, am NOT enjoying your music. I have no idea how fucking close your house is to mine, but you really need to tuRN DOWN THAT FUCKING MUSIC. If it even is music. It sounds more like you’re summoning a demon. Do it like the Italian dudes from a few weeks ago, I really enjoyed that, even at 2 in the morning. Now it isn’t even 11pm yet and I am restraining myself from consulting a criminal who will blow up the thing that spawns that music.
I have to keep my window open because I’m boiling here and it’s finally cooling down a bit, and I know I’m not going to feel well if I close my goddamn window. But this demon spawning ritual is not entirely to my liking either. As I need my sleep for fucking school, turn down that fucking music.
It’s actually pretty funny how they stopped playing the music as I typed this. It completely stopped now. Can’t hear a thing, besides the crickets. Hmmmm, good.
But I put so much effort, thought and frustration in this post.. it’s a bit useless now
Achievement unlocked: You went to bed before midnight.
Well done, me!